To print only short
about interpreter from
RUSSIAN - German - English
Free lance INTERPRETER
ready for short
assignments in the USA
including Russia & countries of the former Soviet Union.
Experience interpreting complicated specialized topics.
Good knowledge of Russian business,administration and
E-mail : UN_G@hotmail.com
Web site: http://mirexpo.us/
Experience as interpreter:
1991 to present : Free lance interpreter
1984 – 1990 Conference Interpreter: Organization for Security and Cooperation
in Europe (CSCE / OSCE) in
1979-1984 Reviser - Translator at the
United Nations Office in
1972-1979 Interpreter of the Conference for Security and Cooperation
1965-1971 Translator - Interpreter -
Editor at the United Nations
Worked as conference interpreter on short or years lasting assignments for:
- International Atomic Energy Agency in
- United Nations Industrial Development
- World Intellectual Property Organization,
United Nations in
- Environment Programme
- Conference (now Organization) for Security
and Cooperation in
(OSCE- CSCE) in
also at the level of
Heads of States and Foreign Ministers.
- as Russian – English and German interpreter with Russian pilots,
engineers, mechanics and electricians at different helicopters and
airplane training centers
- accompanied different specialized delegations and specialists as
Russian - English or German interpreter in
or other countries.
Education and training
• Institute (University) of International Relations, Moscow -
Diploma of Interpreter / Specialist in International History.
• Institute of Finance and Economics, Moscow
(postgraduate studies, dissertation, Ph.D. in economics).
• United Nations One Year Training Course for UN Interpreters/Translators.
- Journalist: Russian economic and professional journals,
- United Nations NGOs Representative at the UN Head-Quarters
in New York
and UN Offices in Geneva and Vienna.
documents and references available upon request.
To return to English main page here (http://mirexpo.us/indexEN.html)